From time to time, I publish posts from guest authors here at Get Fit Slowly. Usually, it’s when I’m going on vacation and won’t be near a computer. But last week as I evaluated the heading of GFS, it was pointed out to me that I”m not utilizing a very valuable content generating resource: YOU GUYS! Get Fit Slowly is read by some really smart peopleÂ—people who are passionate about health, fitness, weight loss, running, family, and how to balance all of those things on the shoulders of one person.
If you’re one of those people, and you’ve got something to share that would be appreciated by the other readers of GFS, here’s what I’m looking for.
- There are no word count rules but say what you want to say in as few words as possible. (I know I struggle with this)
- Lists and bullet points are easy to read
- Short paragraphs
- No images please. I’ll find images to match your post if they are required. This allows me to make sure that each image is legal.
- Include a brief author’s byline that links back to your blog
A Few Tidbits
- Posts should be original content and not previously published.
- Your post may be edited. Please don’t be offended if I add links, fix grammar, or suggest other changes. Anything I change without permission will be minor. If the post requires major editing then I will send it back to you with suggestions.
- Please note that I reserve the right to not accept your post if it doesn’t mesh well with the ideals of Get Fit Slowly. (No diet pill posts)
- Guest posters are expected to respond to questions or comments left on your guest post.
How To Submit Your Post
Type your post in any text editor. Don’t forget your byline with the link to your blog. Then click the link below, or the contact form at the top of GFS, and paste the text into the “Your Message” box on the contact form. Don’t forget to fill in your name and email address in the appropriate fields. Again, don’t worry about images and formatting. I’ll take care of that.
Happy Guest Posting from Get Fit Slowly!