This is taken directly from the Welcome Letter to the 77th issue of Endurance News which is put out by Hammer Nutrition:
- Hydrate every day. Drink between half of your bodyweight in ounces and one gallon of water a day (i.e., if you weigh 120 lb, drink between 60-128 ounces every day).
- Massively lower your refined sugar consumption—zero high fructose corn syrup!
- Lower or eliminate your wheat consumption. (This will also reduce your sugar cravings.)
- Avoid all chemical additives, and all artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors completely.
- Massively reduce sodium intake (i.e., food in cans, packages, and restaurants)
- Eat more whole foods!
Easy? Not so much.
Worth it? Definitely.